The wonderful Wedding of Paul and Jason in Oxford was celebrated with a wedding reception party. Another Flashdancefloors event of planning for the LGBTQ+ communities.
The LGBTQ community refers to a group of people who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer (LGBTQ). This community encompasses individuals who have a sexual orientation or gender identity that differs from the traditional heterosexual and cisgender norms of society.
The acronym “LGBTQ” stands for:
- L: Lesbian (women who are attracted to women)
- G: Gay (men who are attracted to men)
- B: Bisexual (people who are attracted to both men and women)
- T: Transgender (people who identify with a gender that differs from the sex they were assigned at birth)
- Q: Queer (an umbrella term that encompasses people who identify outside of the heteronormative and cisgender norms of society)
Flash Dance Floors are proud supporters of all individuals and gender identities. Call today to discuss what we can provide for your celebrations, parties and events in the UK.